[9 Feb 2009]
Holy Roar is looking for some help!
Holy Roar Records is looking for someone to help us out one day a week! We would like it to be Fridays, but it could be any (working) day of the week....
You should be -
- London-based. HQ Holy Roar is currently based in East Dulwich (zone 2, south east London - easy!)
- Available one day a week consistently and reliably. Non-serious excuses not accepted. i guess about 10am-6pm would be about right.
- 16 to 21 at a guess roughly. Certainly not younger and possibly not much older.
- Willing to pack CDs into envelopes and maybe put the kettle on. We are not going to lie - this will not be glamorous. You will process orders, go to the post office, online pr etc and we are based in a flat. This is not some cool office.
- Reasonably intelligent and full of enthusiasm and ideas. We really want someone who will bring ideas and suggestions to the table and will want to see good things done and implemented.
- It helps if you like at least a good bunch of Holy Roar bands!
You will get -
- Travel costs and lunch paid for, as well as much Holy Roar stuff as you can carry (once you have proven to be reliable and down for the cause!). And entry to any holy roar band gigs anywhere. This is why you must be london based - we cant do train tickets from Cardiff once a week for example!
- A bunch of fun and experience of how a small independent record label works.
- A solid reference for your CV if you are good!
Interested? Email us - email@example.com with why you want to do this, why it should be you, what you like, what you have done etc. We dont want CVs with a one sentence covering email really, you can write us a little paragraph/few sentences at least I reckon!